There are 0 items in your cart
Women's PhD® Outdoor Light Pattern Crew Socks in CharcoalSmartwool was created with the belief that time outside is valuable, restorative, and essential for everyone.
When the company was founded back in 1994, the founders simply wanted to be able to ski longer without getting cold toes.
That’s when they discovered the benefits of Merino wool as a performance fabric. It was soft (softer than any wool they had ever felt), moisture-wicking, thermoregulating (warm when it’s cold, and cool when it’s warm), sustainable, and odor-neutralizing—helping to keep feet dry, comfortable, and warm for longer than the synthetic socks they were wearing at the time.
Smartwool was the first outdoor company to make performance Merino wool ski socks—revolutionizing the category and forever changing the way outdoor enthusiasts viewed their feet.
Experience durability at its peak with the PhD® Outdoor Light Crew. Featuring Indestructawool™ technology, a patent-pending wool-based durability construction, these socks are ready for any adventure on your list. Plus, with redesigned mesh zones, a Virtually Seamless™ toe and the 4 Degree™ elite fit system, these socks have comfort covered. The women’s-specific fit provides an overall slimmer fit and narrower heel.
- Built for performance in the highest degree
- Narrower profile provides perfect women's specific fit
- Uses two elastics for greater stretch and recovery to keep the sock in place
- Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
- Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
- Light cushioned shin and sole for impact absorption and warmth
- SKU: SW001311003