1200 Storm Rubber Overshoes 1200 - TINGLEY
Tingley's storm rubber work overshoes are now bigger, wider, and longer. The new design features increased dimensions to the length, width, vamp and toe box. These are all critical fit areas and the roomier design will better fit today’s larger bulkier work shoe styles including steel toe work boots. Made of a stretch rubber compound for protection against organic acids, salts, alkalies, and alcohols.
- With its reinforced heel and toe, our work overshoes are designed to stand up to tough daily wear. That's why they are considered the industry standard.
- Injection-molded, seamless construction is 100% waterproof.
- Excellent tensile strength, ease of stretch and tear resistance for more durability, better comfort, and easier on and off.
- More rubber in the heel, toe, and sole provides longer wear. Less material in the upper results in lighter weight and reduced leg fatigue.
- Deep cleated outsole spits out debris for excellent slip resistance.
- Heel kick-off cleat allows for hands-free removal. No lining for easy cleaning and decontamination.