Unisex Walk Light Crew Socks BlackSmartwool was created with the belief that time outside is valuable, restorative, and essential for everyone.
When the company was founded back in 1994, the founders simply wanted to be able to ski longer without getting cold toes.
That’s when they discovered the benefits of Merino wool as a performance fabric. It was soft (softer than any wool they had ever felt), moisture-wicking, thermoregulating (warm when it’s cold, and cool when it’s warm), sustainable, and odor-neutralizing—helping to keep feet dry, comfortable, and warm for longer than the synthetic socks they were wearing at the time.
Smartwool was the first outdoor company to make performance Merino wool ski socks—revolutionizing the category and forever changing the way outdoor enthusiasts viewed their feet.
Back by popular demand - our Walking Light Crew is perfect for cooler weather trekking. Features our Smartwool® Fit System, along with a waffle knit flex zone, flat knit toe seam and reinforced sole.
- Smartwool® Fit System: 2 Degree fit system with arch and ankle support helps keep sock in place
- Light Cushion: Light cushioned for impact absorption and warmth
- Waffle knit flex zones for comfortable movement
- Flat knit toe seam Flat knit toe seam for additional comfort
- Reinforced sole for additional durability
- Sock Height: Crew
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 60% Merino Wool, 38% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- SKU: SW0SW250001
Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean