There are 0 items in your cart
Smartwool PhD®Run Ultra Light Micro Socks Purple Mist (Women's)Smartwool was created with the belief that time outside is valuable, restorative, and essential for everyone.
When the company was founded back in 1994, the founders simply wanted to be able to ski longer without getting cold toes.
That’s when they discovered the benefits of Merino wool as a performance fabric. It was soft (softer than any wool they had ever felt), moisture-wicking, thermoregulating (warm when it’s cold, and cool when it’s warm), sustainable, and odor-neutralizing—helping to keep feet dry, comfortable, and warm for longer than the synthetic socks they were wearing at the time.
Smartwool was the first outdoor company to make performance Merino wool ski socks—revolutionizing the category and forever changing the way outdoor enthusiasts viewed their feet.
You won't break your stride, thanks to Smartwool's Indestructawool™ technology designed for added durability and an Achilles tab designed to help prevent sock slippage. And by adding the brand-new Shred Shield™ technology to one of the best running socks, the wear and tear from toes is reduced, helping you push toward your finish line and achieve higher mileage.
- Sock Height: Micro
- Indestructawool™ technology for enhanced durability
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed, performance-oriented fit
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Achilles tab designed to prevent sock from slipping down into footwear
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 48% Merino Wool, 48% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- SKU: SW001408A26
Smartwool PhD®Run Ultra Light Micro Socks Purple Mist (Women's)
- RELATED PRODUCTS