Women's Paradise Leaf Crew Socks Purple MistSmartwool was created with the belief that time outside is valuable, restorative, and essential for everyone.
When the company was founded back in 1994, the founders simply wanted to be able to ski longer without getting cold toes.
That’s when they discovered the benefits of Merino wool as a performance fabric. It was soft (softer than any wool they had ever felt), moisture-wicking, thermoregulating (warm when it’s cold, and cool when it’s warm), sustainable, and odor-neutralizing—helping to keep feet dry, comfortable, and warm for longer than the synthetic socks they were wearing at the time.
Smartwool was the first outdoor company to make performance Merino wool ski socks—revolutionizing the category and forever changing the way outdoor enthusiasts viewed their feet.
The comfort, support, and fit of the Women's Paradise Leaf Crew will have you feeling like you're in paradise yourself. Its women's-specific fit will make you feel like this sock was made just for you.
- Narrower profile provides perfect women's-specific fit
- Ultra Light Cushion: Non-cushioned for maximum performance in close-fitting shoes
- Shred Shield™: Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Supportive arch brace
- Sock Height: Crew
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 50% Merino Wool, 48% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- SKU: SW004012A26
Machine Wash Warm, Wash Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean