There are 0 items in your cart
Women's Non-Binding Pressure Free Palm Crew Socks BlackSmartwool was created with the belief that time outside is valuable, restorative, and essential for everyone.
When the company was founded back in 1994, the founders simply wanted to be able to ski longer without getting cold toes.
That’s when they discovered the benefits of Merino wool as a performance fabric. It was soft (softer than any wool they had ever felt), moisture-wicking, thermoregulating (warm when it’s cold, and cool when it’s warm), sustainable, and odor-neutralizing—helping to keep feet dry, comfortable, and warm for longer than the synthetic socks they were wearing at the time.
Smartwool was the first outdoor company to make performance Merino wool ski socks—revolutionizing the category and forever changing the way outdoor enthusiasts viewed their feet.
When you want comfort without worrying about pressure points, pull on a pair of these socks. They're designed for extended periods of wear to keep you comfortable while you travel and explore. A non-binding top welt helps alleviate pressure, while a Virtually Seamless™ toe and supportive arch brace provide all-day comfort.
- Non-binding top welt to alleviate pressure
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Supportive arch brace
- Minimal cushioning for maximum next-to-foot performance without added bulk
- Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Made in USA of imported yarn: 53% Merino Wool, 43% Nylon, 4% Elastane
- SKU: SW003943001