There are 0 items in your cart
Women's Luna Mini Boot Socks in EvergladeSmartwool was created with the belief that time outside is valuable, restorative, and essential for everyone.
When the company was founded back in 1994, the founders simply wanted to be able to ski longer without getting cold toes.
That’s when they discovered the benefits of Merino wool as a performance fabric. It was soft (softer than any wool they had ever felt), moisture-wicking, thermoregulating (warm when it’s cold, and cool when it’s warm), sustainable, and odor-neutralizing—helping to keep feet dry, comfortable, and warm for longer than the synthetic socks they were wearing at the time.
Smartwool was the first outdoor company to make performance Merino wool ski socks—revolutionizing the category and forever changing the way outdoor enthusiasts viewed their feet.
You have a shoe for every outfit. Do you have a sock for every shoe? Smartwool's Luna Mini Boot sock is perfect for your mini boot collection. With a non-binding welt and Virtually Seamless ™ toe, this mini boot sock is just what your sock collection is missing.
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Supportive arch brace
- Narrower profile provides perfect women's specific fit
- Targeted cushioning for maximum protection without bulk
- Non-binding welt
- Novelty space dye yarn
- Made in USA of imported yarns: 50% Merino Wool, 48% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Machine wash inside out; tumble dry low
- Do no bleach, iron or dry clean
- SKU: SW003805B96