There are 0 items in your cart
Women's Ethno Graphic Crew Socks in Black/Meadow Mauve HeatherSmartwool was created with the belief that time outside is valuable, restorative, and essential for everyone.
When the company was founded back in 1994, the founders simply wanted to be able to ski longer without getting cold toes.
That’s when they discovered the benefits of Merino wool as a performance fabric. It was soft (softer than any wool they had ever felt), moisture-wicking, thermoregulating (warm when it’s cold, and cool when it’s warm), sustainable, and odor-neutralizing—helping to keep feet dry, comfortable, and warm for longer than the synthetic socks they were wearing at the time.
Smartwool was the first outdoor company to make performance Merino wool ski socks—revolutionizing the category and forever changing the way outdoor enthusiasts viewed their feet.
Whether you're taking a trip around the world, or just around the block, the Ethno Graphic Crew socks will get you there in style. This fresh take on traditional stripes boasts all the benefits of Merino wool, while a built-in arch support ensures a good sock fit.
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Non-cushioned for maximum performance in close-fitting shoes
- Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Supportive arch brace
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 56% Merino Wool, 42% Nylon, 2% Elastane
- Machine wash warm, inside out; tumble dry low
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- SKU: SW003901A61