There are 0 items in your cart
Women's Cushion Hide And Seek No-Show Socks WhiteSmartwool was created with the belief that time outside is valuable, restorative, and essential for everyone.
When the company was founded back in 1994, the founders simply wanted to be able to ski longer without getting cold toes.
That’s when they discovered the benefits of Merino wool as a performance fabric. It was soft (softer than any wool they had ever felt), moisture-wicking, thermoregulating (warm when it’s cold, and cool when it’s warm), sustainable, and odor-neutralizing—helping to keep feet dry, comfortable, and warm for longer than the synthetic socks they were wearing at the time.
Smartwool was the first outdoor company to make performance Merino wool ski socks—revolutionizing the category and forever changing the way outdoor enthusiasts viewed their feet.
Smartwool has improved on a beloved sock style. They added some cushioning, new Shred Shield™ durability technology, and a seamless opening to help reduce pressure points. That's right—their Hide and Seek No-Show socks now come with light cushioning and plenty of new features.
- Women's-specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Light cushioning for impact absorption without added bulk
- Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Internal gripper at heel to secure sock fit
- Seamless opening reduces pressure points and enhances comfort
- Supportive arch brace
- Made in USA of imported yarns: 70% Merino Wool, 29% Nylon, 1% Elastane
- SKU: SW003849122