There are 0 items in your cart
Women's Mountain Magpie Crew Socks in Light GreySmartwool was created with the belief that time outside is valuable, restorative, and essential for everyone.
When the company was founded back in 1994, the founders simply wanted to be able to ski longer without getting cold toes.
That’s when they discovered the benefits of Merino wool as a performance fabric. It was soft (softer than any wool they had ever felt), moisture-wicking, thermoregulating (warm when it’s cold, and cool when it’s warm), sustainable, and odor-neutralizing—helping to keep feet dry, comfortable, and warm for longer than the synthetic socks they were wearing at the time.
Smartwool was the first outdoor company to make performance Merino wool ski socks—revolutionizing the category and forever changing the way outdoor enthusiasts viewed their feet.
The Magpie takes flight in this brand-new design. The lively pattern and ultra-comfortable Merino wool are just the start of how amazing these socks are. Smartwool added a Virtually Seamless™ toe, a supportive arch brace and a women's-specific fit to make an unbelievably soft, colorful pair of socks that are sure to brighten your day.
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Supportive arch brace
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Non-cushioned for maximum performance in close-fitting shoes
- Made in USA of imported yarns: 50% Merino Wool, 47% Nylon, 3% Elastane
- Machine wash warm, inside out; tumble dry low
- Do not iron, bleach or dry clean
- SKU: SW003852039