Women's Curated Surf Lineup No Show Socks in Mountain PurpleSmartwool was created with the belief that time outside is valuable, restorative, and essential for everyone.
When the company was founded back in 1994, the founders simply wanted to be able to ski longer without getting cold toes.
That’s when they discovered the benefits of Merino wool as a performance fabric. It was soft (softer than any wool they had ever felt), moisture-wicking, thermoregulating (warm when it’s cold, and cool when it’s warm), sustainable, and odor-neutralizing—helping to keep feet dry, comfortable, and warm for longer than the synthetic socks they were wearing at the time.
Smartwool was the first outdoor company to make performance Merino wool ski socks—revolutionizing the category and forever changing the way outdoor enthusiasts viewed their feet.
Wrap your feet in ultra-comfy Merino wool and a fun design with artwork by Jonas Claesson. With a Virtually Seamless™ toe to provide in-shoe comfort, an internal silicone heel gripper to help keep socks in place all day, and a women's-specific fit, these socks are sure to help you stay comfortable all day long.
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Internal gripper at heel to secure sock fit
- Seamless opening reduces pressure points and enhances comfort
- Supportive arch brace
- Minimal cushioning for maximum next-to-foot performance without added bulk
- Made in USA of imported yarns: 59% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 4% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Machine wash warm inside out; tumble dry low.
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- SKU: SW010466591