There are 0 items in your cart
Women's Curated Mezcal No Show Socks in Multi ColorSmartwool was created with the belief that time outside is valuable, restorative, and essential for everyone.
When the company was founded back in 1994, the founders simply wanted to be able to ski longer without getting cold toes.
That’s when they discovered the benefits of Merino wool as a performance fabric. It was soft (softer than any wool they had ever felt), moisture-wicking, thermoregulating (warm when it’s cold, and cool when it’s warm), sustainable, and odor-neutralizing—helping to keep feet dry, comfortable, and warm for longer than the synthetic socks they were wearing at the time.
Smartwool was the first outdoor company to make performance Merino wool ski socks—revolutionizing the category and forever changing the way outdoor enthusiasts viewed their feet.
Drift away to thoughts of white, sandy beaches every time you slip on a pair of Smartwool's Curated Mezcal No Show socks. Their proprietary 360-degree printing process brings a beachy design to life, while their Virtually Seamless™ toe takes in-shoe comfort to the next level. These No Show socks feature a new seamless opening designed to help reduce pressure points from your favorite low-profile shoes.
- Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Minimal cushioning for maximum next-to-foot performance without added bulk
- Shred Shield helps reduce wear from toes
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Internal gripper at heel to secure sock fit
- Seamless opening reduces pressure points and enhances comfort
- Supportive arch brace
- Made in USA of imported yarns: 59% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 4% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Machine wash warm, inside out; tumble dry low
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
- SKU: SW010486150