There are 0 items in your cart
Men's Curated Burgess Creek No Show Socks in CrimsonSmartwool was created with the belief that time outside is valuable, restorative, and essential for everyone.
When the company was founded back in 1994, the founders simply wanted to be able to ski longer without getting cold toes.
That’s when they discovered the benefits of Merino wool as a performance fabric. It was soft (softer than any wool they had ever felt), moisture-wicking, thermoregulating (warm when it’s cold, and cool when it’s warm), sustainable, and odor-neutralizing—helping to keep feet dry, comfortable, and warm for longer than the synthetic socks they were wearing at the time.
Smartwool was the first outdoor company to make performance Merino wool ski socks—revolutionizing the category and forever changing the way outdoor enthusiasts viewed their feet.
Our new, printed No Show socks feature show-off-worthy designs. So even if your shoes don't show them off, you'll want to. With a printed design, an internal keep-your-socks-in-place silicone heel gripper and a seamless opening to help reduce pressure points in low-profile shoes, these men's Curated Burgess Creek No Show socks will help keep your feet comfy no matter where you venture.
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Internal gripper at heel to secure sock fit
- Seamless opening reduces pressure points and enhances comfort
- Supportive arch brace
- Made in USA of Imported Yarns: 59% Merino Wool, 35% Nylon, 4% Polyester, 2% Elastane
- Machine wash warm inside out; do not bleach
- Tumble dry low; do not iron or dry clean
- SKU: SW010495151