There are 0 items in your cart
Downhill Slipper in Pebble
Like a chase scene from a James Bond film, the Downhill slipper showcases a thrilling alpine adventure featuring a skiing bunny and a very big, but friendly, bear. Beautifully handstitched by artisans in Austria, this pair features everything you need for comfortable apres-ski relaxation this winter: arch-supporting removable footbeds, temperature regulating boiled wool uppers and a roomy fit to accommodate those thick wool socks grandma made for you.
- Handstitched appliqués
- High-level arch support (metatarsal and medial)
- Removable natural rubber/natural jute/recycled carbon footbed
- Moisture-wicking, breathable, 100% natural boiled wool upper naturally regulates body temperature
- Never itchy, scratchy, or sweaty
- Matural latex-dipped outsole with vegetable dyes is non-marking, flexible, and water-resistant
- Patented outsole uses no synthetic chemicals or glues
- Removable orthotic-quality footbed with arch support.
- Seam-free interior hugs the foot with no irritation or chafing
- Made in Austria
- SKU: 53139039